The selection of an assisting company is a responsible step toward setting up a profitable gambling brand. Moreover, the connection of such an innovative tech as Bitcoin makes the decision even more impactful.
While it is an important task for an entrepreneur to save as much money as possible, crypto casino software integration usually requires substantial resources. The better products an operator obtains, the higher clients’ appeal will eventually be.
Let us analyze the criteria for choosing a software provider for a Bitcoin gambling platform.
Difference between Regular and Crypto-Based Content
The appearance of cryptocurrency in the global technological arena had a major influence on many spheres of life. In the iGaming industry, it became particularly helpful due to how it utilizes data transferring — via Blockchain.
The innovative technology is appealing to all participants of the gambling process thanks to such criteria:
- Lack of a third party during transfers. Banking methods with fiat money make casino deposits and withdrawals a matter of three. Blockchain leaves only a sender and a receiver in this process, eliminating any commissions.
- 100% anonymity of personality. Since there is no official representative during transfers, a casino does not need to ask for private data at registration. Everything that a player needs is an e-wallet and an e-mail.
- The difference in licensing. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized asset, so it does not belong to anyone. An operator is not obliged to register his activities. However, a gambling license is extremely helpful in the industry since it allows combining crypto with fiat money and increases players’ trust in a casino.
- Clarity of transactions. Besides being anonymous, transferring Bitcoin is also a transparent process. Everyone can see from which e-wallet the assets come and what their destination is.
- Speed of transactions. Since sending crypto is a direct process, all casino deposits and withdrawals are almost instant. This resolves one of the common issues when players have to wait days to cash out their prizes.
A Bitcoin casino has its software to accept cryptocurrency similarly as it works with regular money. However, special adjustments need to be made to the content to ensure its smooth operation on the platform.
Key Criteria of Crypto Software Providers
The selection process needs to include several crucial factors. While it is important to work with the finest representatives of the iGaming industry, ensuring their products suit the target audience in the dedicated region is vital.
Decisive factors in choosing crypto gambling software suppliers:
- Experience in the sphere. A manufacturer of content must have a deep insight into what the industry is about. The more experienced the supplier is, the higher chance their products will be adjusted to the modern trends of crypto gambling.
- The gameplay of activities. Regular slots are no longer popular among punters. Linear mechanics stopped being appealing years ago. Top providers pay more attention to diversifying users’ experiences.
- Accent on a graphical component. While the tech part is integral, the picture of a slot or a virtual tabletop plays a huge role in punters’ preferences. It should be thematic and pleasant for an eye with the help of the latest technologies.
- Combination of crypto and fiat. Even if an operator does not intend to include regular money as a payment method in a Bitcoin casino, it is very possible to happen in the future. Such a move will increase the scale of the target audience and boost the revenue.
- Legal nature of the provider. Another huge criterion to pay attention to is the company’s licensing. Working with a cheap and unregistered provider can result in faulty software and paying the double price eventually.
The analysis process should be thorough, especially for operators who target new regions. Some gaming authorities have a list of casino software providers that are not eligible on their premises. Therefore, studying this in advance is also integral.
Bitcoin Casino Manufacturers Worth Attention
Despite the necessity to analyze every company, an entrepreneur can resort to proven vendors. Their scope of operation is wide enough to cover almost all existing gaming markets. Since they also work with cryptocurrency, their services have become even more demanding among new and experienced operators.
Top-rated crypto gambling providers:
- Microgaming. The gaming assortment of the company comprises over 850 games for online casinos and 300 mobile-based content in HTML5 or as apps. Thanks to innovative technologies and extensive experience in development, a substantial chunk of Microgaming’s library supports crypto.
- Aristocrat. Even though the company’s main area is software for ground establishments, it also has a dedicated department for online casinos. Moreover, the experienced team embraces the trendiness of crypto gambling and utilizes Blockchain possibilities in its content.
- Endorphina. Slot entertainment is a narrow area, but the company’s software engineers confidently keep the chosen course. All online casino products elaborated at Endorphina have superb quality and a unique style. With the help of Blockchain, the provider managed to implement crypto possibilities for gamblers’ convenience.
These companies have proven their worth in the iGaming arena and underlined their proficiency in gambling development. Cooperation with them will result in a solid quality of products and regular content updates. Moreover, it is possible to start working with all of them and even more top-rated content suppliers.
The presence in the niche of such trusted aggregators as Online Casino Market makes operators’ lives extremely simple. Turnkey Bitcoin portal development as well as separate integration of crypto software from their team save much time and resources.
More information on such cooperation can be found via:
- Skype: slotsmarket
- Telegram: @spinwin
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org