Bonefish Grill Summer Cocktail Recipes
What is summer without a cool drink in hand? With summer around the corner and fruits packed with antioxidants in season, the mixologists at Bonefish Grill have created two cocktail recipes – Summer Kiwi Smash and Fresh Watermelon Martini, for your consideration that will keep readers refreshed through the end of summer.
- Impress your friends by making your own refreshing cucumber or watermelon vodka by slice the fruit or vegetable and place in your favorite vodka and allow to infuse for 24- 48 hours. The Watermelon Martini is perfect for National Watermelon Day on August 3
- If you want a “WOW” garnish add an edible flower on top
- Add crushed ice to either cocktail and turn them into frosty treats
Summer Kiwi Smash
1.5 oz – Your Favorite Tequila
3 slices – Kiwi
5 each – Mint Leaves
.50 oz – Simple Syrup
.50 oz – Fresh Lemon Juice
Combine the kiwi, mint leaves and simple syrup in a glass and muddle well. Add your favorite tequila and fresh lemon juice. Shake and strain into a tall glass filled with ice! Garnish with a fresh kiwi slice.
Secrets to Shake it Up:
- A smash has four main ingredients: A Spirit Base, a Seasonal Fruit, Sugar and Mint or another herb. So get creative and have fun mixing it up!
- Strawberry or Watermelon, Basil and instead of tequila use Vodka or Gin!
- Blackberries, Mint and Rum!
- Mango, Basil and your favorite Bourbon!
- If you want a “WOW” garnish add an edible flower on top!
- Crushed ice would make this drink a nice frosty treat!
Fresh Watermelon Martini
Combine the watermelon cubes, cucumber slices and simple syrup in a glass and muddle well. Add your favorite vodka, and fresh sour mix. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass! Garnish with frozen watermelon cubes or a fresh cucumber slice.
Secrets to Shake it Up:
- Really impress your friends by making your own refreshing cucumber vodka! Slice a cucumber and place in your favorite vodka and allow to infuse for 24- 48 hours.
- If you like your cocktails on the sweeter side add a bit more simple syrup.
- Like Margaritas? Substitute Tequila for Vodka and increase your sour mix to 1.5 ounce, shake and strain over ice into a glass with a salt rim!
Bonefish Grill’s award-winning Chef Cliff Pleau created a new Hooked on Tuesday menu featuring nine meals options of three innovatively generous courses starting at $14.90, focused on providing an incredible experience at a great value. Hooked on Tuesday began last week on Tuesday, June 23,2015 and will continue being served during dinner every Tuesday, Bonefish Grill will feature culinary forward and unique combinations on the three-course menu (from both land and sea) including:
- Atlantic Salmon — 6 oz., grilled to perfection + topped with your choice of a signature sauce, fresh side + seasonal vegetable
- Spicy Tuna Bowl — Premium sushi grade, sesame-seared rare, avocado, sweet chile sauce, jasmine rice + passion fruit salsa
- The Angler’s Sirloin Steak — 6 oz. center cut sirloin served with choice of fresh side + seasonal vegetable
- Ahi Tuna Steak* — Grilled to perfection + topped with your choice of a signature sauce, fresh side + seasonal vegetable
- Cold Water Lobster Tail* — 5-6 oz. lobster tail, seasoned and steamed, served with warm drawn butter + crispy Yukon gold potatoes
- Fontina Pork Chop* — Boneless pork chop, fontina cheese, garlic, prosciutto, mushroom Marsala wine sauce
- Shrimp + Scallops* — Jumbo shrimp and scallops + topped with your choice of a signature sauce, fresh side + seasonal vegetable
- Pecan Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout* — Artichoke hearts, fresh basil + lemon butter
- Filet Mignon* — USDA center cut 6 oz. served with choice of fresh side + seasonal vegetable
Each dish is served with a fresh salad and perfectly finished with a choice of Bonefish Grill’s signature desserts like warm Doughnuts, tossed in cinnamon sugar and served with sea salt caramel and chocolate sauce.
Bonefish Grill – Secaucus
200 Mill Creek Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094