Top 10 Happy Hour Deals in Hoboken, Jersey City and Edgewater
It may be Monday, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, Happy Hour that is. The Digest has selected some of the best deals for the week that you canâ€™t miss!
1. Dubliner (Hoboken): Mon-Fri 4-9pm Bud Lights are calling your name at only $2 a pop.
2. The Shannon (Hoboken): Mon-Fri 4-7pm kick back $1 domestic mugs, $2 domestic pints and $3 mixed drinks and wine.
3. Marty O’Brien’s (Hoboken): Wine down all week from 4-8pm with $5 house wines or kick up your night with $4 Smirnoff and Smirnoff flavored cocktails.
4. Barcade (Jersey City): They aren’t playing games with their Happy Hour specials. Check out their $10 your choice of any sandwich with beer and chips.
5. 1 Republik (Hoboken): Mon-Fri 4-8pm theyâ€™ve got 2 for 1 appetizers on their menu along with $3 select drafts, $4 select wines and select well drinks and $5 call drinks.
6. Wicked Wolf Tavern (Hoboken): Mon-Fri 4-7pm check out their new $5 appetizer menu, $3 wines, drafts and well drinks.
7. Wine and Spirits (Edgewater): Mon-Fri Â½ everything (if that doesnâ€™t put you in good spirits, I don’t know what will!)
8. Sushi Lounge (Hoboken): Thereâ€™s nothing fishy about these deals. Mon-Thurs 3-6:30pm enjoy Â½ price martinis, Â½ price special rolls and Â½ appetizers.
9. Mikie Squared (Hoboken): Have a date with your favorite martini every Wednesday and Thursday all night long for only $5.
10. Blue Moon Cafe (Jersey City): They are celebrating fiesta hour Mon-Fri 4-7pm with $3 Sangria, $3 beer specials and $5 Margaritas. Oleâ€™!