You Know Youâ€™re NOT From the Big City When…
1. You have no clue what a light-rail is.
2. You ask your roommate where the nearest pool is.
3. Youâ€™ve never heard of a BYOB restaurant.
4. You wait patiently for the street light to tell you to cross.
5. You think you are going to the â€œbeach,â€ but itâ€™s really a pier.
6. You donâ€™t know what a bar card is.
7. You drive around wondering where the parking garage is.
8. Someone goes to kiss your cheek and you freeze in discomfort.
9. You call 6th Ave. â€œThe Avenues of America.â€
10. You think Gabagool is an exotic bird.
11. You call mozz, mozzarella.