eSports betting sites are more than just places to place bets. They can be an entire gaming experience, with everything from tournaments and leagues to special promos and incentives for players. The best eSports betting sites provide many different bonuses and rewards for their players, giving them access to free money that they can use on the site or play in tournaments.
Value of Bonuses
- Bonuses are a way for eSports betting sites to attract new customers, and they use them as a reward for the loyalty of their existing ones.
- Bonuses can be used to increase your bankroll or give you more value for your bets.
- If you’re not sure how much money you want to bet on eSports games, then using a bonus is one way to find out what works best for your style of gambling and preference when it comes to wagering amounts in general (if there’s anything specific).
Initial Deposit Bonus
The initial deposit bonus is the first reward you’ll receive when signing up for an eSports betting site. This is a percentage of the deposit amount and can sometimes be as high as 100%. It’s typically available only to new customers, so if you’ve already signed up with another site, they won’t offer it to you again.
The bonus will usually have a time limit attached to it—usually around 30 days or so—and then it expires until another user makes their own deposit and receives one too (though this varies from site to site). Once your bonus expires, any funds remaining in your account will still be there but there’ll be no way for you to withdraw them without triggering an additional wager requirement first
No Deposit Bonus
A bonus is a way for an online betting site to attract new customers by offering them an incentive. Normally, the bonus will be some amount of free money that you can use to bet with. However, there are often restrictions on the usage of these bonuses.
For example, if you have a no-deposit bonus from your favorite eSports betting site and decide to make a deposit later on in order to increase your bets and win more money, then you may not be able to do so because you have already used up your free funds from the initial offer!
So it’s best practice before joining any site: check out their terms and conditions first!
A reload bonus is a bonus given to customers who reload their accounts with more money. Sometimes, it’s also called a “reload offer” or “reload code.” The amount of this bonus varies from site to site and can be anywhere from 10% to 30%. It’s not uncommon for these bonuses to be valid for only one week, so you should make sure that you take advantage of them as soon as possible.
There are two main ways that you can use your reload bonus in order to maximize its value:
- Use it as an extra deposit when you place bets on eSports events, or
- Withdraw any winnings earned from previous bets that used the reload code.
A referral bonus is a cash reward that you can get if you refer someone to an eSports betting site. It’s a great way to earn extra money by helping out your friends and acquaintances.
How it works
All you need to do is send a link or banner to your friends, who will then click on it and register for an account with your referral code attached. Once they’ve signed up, both of you can claim a portion of their first deposit (usually in the range between 10% and 30%). The amount depends on which sports betting site you’re using, but in general, it’s always worth it!
Free Bet Bonus
One of the most lucrative bonuses that you can get as a customer is a free bet bonus. This bonus is usually available for new customers and allows them to use it in order to place bets without having to pay any money. The amount given could be anywhere between $10 and $200, with many sites giving out up to $50 or more.
Free bet bonuses are usually in the form of free bets (i.e., wagers that don’t cost anything), meaning that you can use your free money on any type of betting event at your chosen site and not just on certain games or tournaments like other types of bonuses do.
eSports betting sites provide a number of bonuses and rewards
Some of the best eSports betting sites provide a number of bonuses and rewards. These bonuses and rewards can help you to win more money, have more fun, and get better at eSports betting.
Some of the most popular types of bonuses are:
- Loyalty Bonuses – This type of bonus is given in order to reward players who have been loyal to a site for a certain period of time (usually around six months). Loyalty bonuses are usually awarded at intervals throughout this time period, rather than all at once when you sign up for an account like other types of bonuses listed here.
- No Deposit Bonuses – These are offered in order to attract new players who have never used your site before by offering them free cash with no strings attached (that is, there are no restrictions placed on how much you can or cannot withdraw).
- No Deposit Reloads – Similar to No Deposit Bonuses but these ones require less work from you since they don’t require making any deposits into your account before they’re applied—just sit back and wait until one falls into place!
All in all, betting on eSports is a great way to make some money and have fun at the same time. You can use these bonuses as an opportunity to get started with your new hobby or even treat yourself to something special.