Chances are that you are stuck and persistently looking for a solution on how you can import multiple vСards to your outlook. It might seem to be a bit complex on your side, but this article is going to discuss conclusively and suggest methods one can do to ensure that your job comes to completion.
The setup of MS Outlook is designed in such a way that one can only import one vCard at a time and as such when one is tasked by the duty to import voluminous contacts, it turns out to be very cumbersome. This simply means that one has to transfer one vCard after the other. Check out import vCard to Outlook for more options about vCards.
What You Need to Know to Understand the Process
The standard procedure for performing a successful transfer of multiple vCards is as outlined. Before we proceed, you ought to have asked yourself the following questions:
- How do I import vCard to outlook?
- What is the process involved in the importation of vCards?
- Is there a possibility of multiple importations?
- Is there a specific method used to deal with bulky vCards?
The imported key in outlook only permits the movement of one vCard; it does not support the transfer of files. Importation of a complete folder is very hard.
Procedure for Importing One File
Go to the MS Outlook navigation panel and click on the file. Follow the drop-down menu, then click on the open option:
- Select the import button, then export.
- Fast forward, select the import vCard option then chose the next option
- It will lead you to the file where you can browse your vCard.
- Click on the Next button and finally, your vCard is exported to your commanded location.
From the above process, it is very clear that the importation of multiple vCard is impossible. It is for this reason that if you may require to import multiple vCard you may want to install a vCard importer.
Procedure for Importing Multiple Files
For multiple contacts importation, use vCard importer. The outlook versions that are compatible with this application are the 2019,2016, 2013, and 2010 versions. The following steps should be applied:
- The first step to take is to download and install the vCard importer on your window.
- On the control panel, click adds the file to initiate the importation process.
- After which it will lead you to the browse option where you can select the item you want to be imported.
- After opening, you will be presented with 3 options to pick from either existing outlook PST, MS Outlook profile, and a new outlook PST file. Select the actions you wish to perform, and the process is completed.
Do not allow yourself to get tangled up in the situation. The standard nature of a vCard makes it very hard to upload it to MS Outlook. This is a setback that needs to be solved since MS Outlook is used by many organizations as a unified model of communication.