Tanzania is one of the most desirable places in Africa, so hundreds of people visit it annually to enjoy a wild dose full of nature, mountains, and large fields to explore.
If you are from New Jersey and planning your next vacation, you should consider this destination an African gem. Throughout this reading, you will feel 100% at ease and will be able to start a new journey.
##Why is Tanzania so famous now?
The country has been known as a tourist spot since the early 1900s. Then, British explorers started visiting the area and were amazed by its beauty. The first tourists who visited Tanzania were mainly European adventurers.
Today, Tanzania is still considered a great place to go on safari. This is because there are many types of animals in the region. There are also many national parks where you can see elephants, lions, giraffes, zebras, hippos, crocodiles, leopards, rhinos, cheetahs, baboons, antelopes, monkeys, and more.
##What makes Tanzania special?
There are many reasons why Tanzania is one of the finest destinations in Africa:
- It offers a unique experience with wildlife.
- It is a safe place to travel.
- It is affordable.
- It is beautiful.
- It is easy to get around.
- It is close to other countries like Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
- It is rich in culture.
- It is home to some of the oldest cities in the world.
- It is home to many historical sites.
- It is home to the largest lake in East Africa.
##Is Tanzania perfect to visit with family or friends?
Yes! You can spend time together while exploring the natural wonders of Tanzania. For example, you can take a boat ride on Lake Victoria, the biggest lake in East Africa. You can also visit the Serengeti National Park, home to the continent’s most significant number of animals. If you want fun, you can go hiking through the Ngorongoro Crater. You can also go camping at Mount Kilimanjaro.
##Where to stay during your time in Tanzania?
This is definitely up to you and what you like. But we love to share recommendations of what you should choose.
* **Dar es Salaam**: This is the best option if you prefer to stay in a city. You can find cheap hotels and hostels here.
* **Arusha**: If you prefer spending your time outside of town, you can opt for this location. Here, you can find luxury lodges and camps.
* **Moshi**: If you prefer being closer to the mountain ranges, you can stay here. You can find luxury lodges, camps, and even homestays.
* **Zanzibar**: If you prefer staying near the beach, you can opt for Zanzibar. You can find luxurious resorts and centers here.
Sounds good? You can decide, depending on how you spend your time in Tanzania.
You can also mix your trip with a bit of adventure and rest. Additionally, you can start by taking a Jeep and exploring the animals’ natural habitat in freedom. Not only that, but you can do this by taking safaris and visiting the natural parks that will make your heart beat faster. There’s nothing like the feeling of seeing this beyond a screen when watching History Channel or Animal Planet. You can live it in a unique and close way.
After the wild adventure tour, you can relax and rest on one of the turquoise beaches Tanzania has for you. Like Zanzibar, this place has lovely little islets and dream cities like Stone Town, a World Heritage Site. So while you’re resting, you can feel like you’re part of the history of a place with so much life.
##Feeling nearer to this paradise?
As we said, Tanzania will be perfect for your next vacation. For this reason, you must have the [Tourist e-Visa Tanzania]. But nothing to worry about; this process is online and secure. You just need to click on it and find all the details you need to make the application.