Pumpkin recipes, dark chocolate, caramel; autumn is the best season of the year for delicous desserts. Similar to my fall dessert ideas, these 30-minute dessert bar recipes are great for fall and are gluten-free, tree nut-free and health-conscious. They are all made from common pantry ingredients, which means less time grocery shopping and more time enjoying these cozy autumn-inspired goodies!
Peanut Butter Caramel Brownie Bars
Whatever the question is, peanut butter, caramel and dark chocolate is always the answer. These dessert bars are super simple to make with only six ingredients! They were really simple and fun to make, plus they’re gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free and tree nut-free!
Serving size: 9 brownies
3 packages of snack size brownies
3 tbsp gluten free flour
1 1/4 tbsp vegan melted butter
Peanut butter caramel layer:
1/3 sugar free maple syrup
2/3 peanut butter
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine brownies, gluten free flour and melted butter until texture is crumbly and mixed.
- Press into a lined baking pan so the crust is even.
- Bake on 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Pour on top of the crust and spread smoothly.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second increments until chocolate is melted.
- Pour onto bars on top of caramel layer and spread smoothly. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours and then cut and enjoy! Continue to store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Autumn dessert bars simply wouldn’t be complete without a little pumpkin. They’re gluten-free, tree-nut free, dairy free, vegan and super simple. The best part is this pumpkin bar recipe takes just 30 minutes to make!
Serving size: 9 bars
1 cup pumpkin
1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
3/4 cup gluten free flour
1 cup gluten free oats
1/4 cup monkfruit sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Transfer to a 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and top with desired toppings! I used a peanut butter candy bar and dark chocolate syrup.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.