Hoboken Pizza- Your Pie Guide
Itâ€™s time to talk pizza â€” that crispy, cheesy goodness! Itâ€™s almost impossible for me to remember how long ago it was when I had my first slice. One thing’s for sure, it had me at the first bite. Living in a town like Hoboken thatâ€™s rich with Italian culture, Iâ€™ve been exposed to many different types of pizzerias. Here is my breakdown of Hoboken pizza.
Hoboken pizza can be categorized into four types:
4) Late-Night Contenders
1) Brick Oven: These establishments are all known for their crisp brick-oven slices. With authentic brick-ovens and original recipes, these are some sought-after slices.
Super fresh ingredients that make for a savory sauce on top of a perfectly charred crust.
Beyond getting a mouth-watering pie, the entire ambiance makes for a perfect evening out.
2) Standard: There is nothing boring here, but these kind of slices have more accessibility and is often are the go-to slices .
– Need a quick slice without sacrificing quality? This is your place. The sauce used in each slice has a sublime balance of flavor; each one is always warmed to perfection.
– A classic slice served in a casual atmosphere. You can taste tradition in every bite. This is my favorite. This slice contains a bit more cheese than the rest, and is just the right size. Â It may not be perfect but itâ€™s perfect for me!
3) Eye-Catching : This Hoboken Pizza attracts all kinds â€œfoodiesâ€. Why wouldnâ€™t you try one of these more intriguing slices?
Â -Can’t decide whether you’re in the mood for dinner or dessert? Well, now you don’t have to! Johnnyâ€™s has a Nutella slice on the menu.
– Â If you are in a relationship with pizza, as I am, then you must try this slice. Not only is it a sensational slice, it is also the biggest in town!
4) Late-Night Contenders: These late-night establishments are sometimes even more entertaining than the Hoboken bars. Besides the entertainment, they do make some great slices. More importantly, theyâ€™re open at 2am.
They are very set for the late night crowd, with an array of choices and a corner location with open walls. The slice is pleasant and has a sweeter sauce than others in town.
Chances are if youâ€™re not a Basileâ€™s, youâ€™re at Impostoâ€™s. The slices are lighter on sauce and heavier on toppings.
Holding the fort in central Hoboken, this slice is known to be the meat-loversâ€™ favorite.
Now, you know–Excuse me while I go grab a slice !
Tip: Pizza Pie > Flowers any day!
YES, PIZZA I WILL!
Photo credits menupages.com