If you’re like the majority of the world, you like to save money. You also probably like to eat (and drink), which why the Digest puts together a daily list of places to go for restaurant and bar specials. If you follow our advice, you can accomplish your two favorite activities, eating and saving money, at once. Check out our list of must-go places for food and drink deals on Tueseday, 8/6.
– The Stewed Cow (Hoboken): Today is “Texas Tuesday” at The Stewed Cow.Â Get $5 Texas cocktails and 1/2 priced appetizers. Happy hour runs from 4pm until 8pm.
– The Brass Rail (Hoboken): It’s “Tequila Tuesday” at the Brass Rail, good news for Margarita lovers since Margaritas are $5 from 7pm until close. Happy hour starts at 4pm and allows 1/2 draught beers and house wine. Also $29 for a Prix Fixe dinner all night.
– Park & Sixth Restaurant and Bar (Jersey City): “Wine Mussel Tuesday.” All-you-can-eat-mussels from 7 pm to 9pm and 1/2 priced bottles of wine all night. A good way to get fancy, for less.
– Lucky 7 Tavern (Jersey City): You better come thirsty for this one. $3.75 Sam Adams drafts, $4 Powers shots, $5 Pinnacle shots. Daily Happy Hour is from 4pm to 8pm with $1 off all drinks and $3.50 well drinks. They also offer a 7-day, any day special of $4.50 for a can of PBR and a shot of Heaven Hill.
– The Merchant (Jersey City): Head on over to The Merchant for “Martini Mania” with $4 specialty martinis. Happy hour is from 4pm to 7pm with $4 imported drafts, $3 domestic drafts, and $3 house liquor.
Check back for tomorrow’s Deals You Can Digest!.