Friends are already asking what are your birthday plans, and you still don’t know what to answer them? The date of the holiday is rapidly approaching, and there is practically no time left for preparation? There is a solution – simple and win-win: invite guests to a restaurant and organize a cool holiday without worries and troubles.
You always want to spend your birthday in a special way. Of course, you can strain and arrange a holiday at home, but first you have to cook, and then clean up, wash the dishes. On your birthday, you hardly want to do all this. Yes, and the neighbors will not be delighted if your party drags on until late in the evening.
Another option is a holiday in the loft. But renting such a room is always an additional chore. You need to find a free area, come up with a theme for the party, decorate the room, take care of drinks and treats. Therefore, a birthday in a loft can be cool, but costly – in terms of strength and finances.
If there is not much free time, but you still want to arrange a holiday for guests, pay attention to restaurants.
10 Benefits of a Birthday at a Restaurant
The idea of celebrating a holiday in one of the restaurants has many advantages. See for yourself:
- Easy. The most crucial moment of all the preparations for the holiday will be the choice of a restaurant where your birthday will take place. All other troubles will be bypassed: you don’t have to make a menu, look for catering, decorate the room.
- Stylish. Modern restaurants have a beautiful interior, thought out to the smallest detail. A classic hall, an open veranda or a relaxing lounge with Cult Design sofas.
- Conveniently. The restaurant is always a separate entrance that is easy to find. In most cases, they have their own parking and convenient proximity to the metro. No walk-through, confusing corridors and stairs that can sometimes meet you, for example, in a loft.
- Fun. A birthday at a restaurant is not a boring feast. Here you can arrange a fun party with a DJ, musicians and a host, sing karaoke, smoke a hookah in a relaxed way or play board games.
- Yummy. You can invite your friends to a Japanese restaurant, a cozy Italian pizzeria or a fragrant grill bar – choose a cuisine for every taste. If you are afraid of making a mistake, stop at a restaurant with a universal menu. The main thing is that everyone should be tasty. Well, you don’t have to rack your brains with what to treat your guests: you can order banquet dishes in advance or give everyone the opportunity to choose their own treats from the menu. If during the holiday you want something else tasty, just call the waiter and ask for the menu again. You won’t be able to do this in a loft: if you invite catering, but the guests don’t like the food, no one will bring you other dishes.
- Atmospheric. Comfortable easy chairs, beautiful views of the city, friendly waiters, a delicate aroma of freshly prepared dishes – restaurants are characterized by a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. There are no cold brick walls and uncomfortable, albeit stylish, wooden sofas that can often be seen in lofts. Here you can relax and enjoy without rushing anywhere.
- Status. If your task is not just to celebrate your birthday, but also to maintain your own image, then an executive restaurant with an expensive interior, gourmet dishes and a doorman at the entrance is ideal. Here you can invite not only a cheerful company of friends, but also senior management, high-ranking guests.
- By your company. If you do not want to share the holiday with strangers from the next table, rent the entire restaurant hall at once. Then your party will not be disturbed, and the cooks, waiters and DJ will work only for you.
- Sometimes cheaper. Do not think that a birthday party in a loft is always inexpensive. Renting some venues may be more expensive than a room in a good restaurant. And plus to the amount – additional costs for catering, equipment, decor … If you search the Internet, read reviews, study prices, you can find your ideal restaurant with affordable rent. A separate table will be the most economical option for a birthday party.
- It’s easy to budget for a holiday. When booking a table or a whole room, you will immediately find out the cost of rent, and discuss the menu. So it will become clear whether you fit into the allocated amount.
Important! So that you and your guests can appreciate all the advantages of a holiday in a restaurant, try to find time to search and choose an institution that suits all your needs. Find out about additional features of the service, study the menu, ask if you can bring alcohol with you.
About the Author/s
The New Jersey Digest is a new jersey magazine that has chronicled daily life in the Garden State for over 10 years.